Search This Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pens Vs Carolina Hurricanes tonight.

The Pittsburgh Penguins will host the Carolina Hurricanes tonight.
The Pens will be without Matt Cooke again and Hal Gill will also be out tonight. They both hope to play Saturday against the Rangers and are listed as "day to day."
The new defense pairings will be Brooks Orpik-Rob Scuderi, Kris Letang-Mark Eaton and Alex Goligoski-Darryl Sydor.
Tonight is a special Student Rush night. 600 tickets were set aside for student rushers. I wish I was one of the people in line, however I doubt I would have showed up at 6:30 p.m. yesterday and slept outside like a group of fans did. If it were possible, I would get there early in the morning. Though, I commend that group of fans who slept outside and will wait about 24 hours for tickets. They wanted to be guaranteed tickets, I think that did it! They will also be there for the "special surprise." For the past couple years this has been several members of the Pens showing up in line with pizza!

No comments: