Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Satan scratched tonight.

Miroslav Satan will be a healthy scratch tonight. Satan has 2 goals in the past 21 games. I am somewhat disappointed with Satan's play, but then again, the whole team is struggling. Satan just does not seem to play all that physically most of the time. He could add some grit to his game and polish up on those scoring abilities.
Luca Caputi is expected to be on a line with Jordan Staal and Petr Sykora tonight. Caputi scored his first NHL goal last night on his first shift against Montreal. I know there has been a ton of hype from fans about Caputi and I must say that I liked what I saw from Caputi last night. Maybe it was the adrenaline from being in his first NHL game, but Caputi had some great energy in last night's game. Caputi is expected to stay up here until Fedotenko returns from his injury, which is believed to be next week, but if he plays well, there may be a chance Caputi could stay longer! If he continues to play like he did last night, I would love to have him stay up here.

No comments: