Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wilkes Barre Scranton 10th Season Team.

http://penguins.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=381431

The Wilkes Barre Scranton Baby Pens have announced their 10th season team that was voted by fans of the team!
The three forwards include Colby Armstrong, Dennis Bonvie, and Tom Kostopoulos.
Two Defensemen include Alain Nasreddine, and John Slaney.
The goalie is Marc Andre Fleury.
And the coach is Michel Therrien.
The top vote getters will be honored with a bobblehead night!
I have to say that I sure do miss Colby! Now, I was excited that we got Hossa, but I am never a fan of who we give up to receive players! I get attached to each member of the team and Colby was one of my favorites! I am hoping and praying to one day see Colby pull on a Pens jersey again. Let's face it, he just looks wrong in a Thrashers jersey!
Congratulations to all the players!

No comments: