Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2011

Since it's Halloween...

Happy Halloween everyone!

It was a more happy Halloween for me because I saw a picture of Geno and Sid at the Pens Halloween party and got a good laugh. If you haven't seen the picture, I am sure you can find it online pretty much anywhere by this point in time, but I am not going to post it due to various reasons. Not quite sure what Geno is from his costume, could be a few options. Sid, though, dressed as a gladiator. Good to see that he had head gear as part of the costume. We want to make sure that he is taking precautions when it comes to his concussion and we don't want any setbacks coming from a Halloween party.

As for Jordan Staal and Tyler Kennedy, they dressed as Dumb and Dumber with the blue and orange suits that are iconic from the movie. I just wonder which one was dumb and who was dumber?

Now that is a Halloween party I would really love to attend. Maybe I can work on that for next year's party. Happy Halloween!

No comments: