Search This Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pens face Capitals

Round 2 against the Washington Capitals begins Saturday at 1 p.m. I expect this series to be an exciting one. Many people are already talking about this series for the fact that it features Ovechkin and Crosby going head to head. I, for one, am tired of the comparisons and all that talk, and also think that Malkin should be thrown in that mix as well. Of course, with Ovechkin trying to run Malkin over every chance he could in the season series this season, it became more of a show between those two. However, we are back at the Crosby vs. Ovechkin talk. I am looking forward to the Pens vs. the Caps. That is the series I will be watching, I don't know about you. Of course, I don't make predictions for many reasons and I don't know what to expect from this series. I imagine it is going to be full of energy and emotion. How it all plays out, we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: